- Check availability of the apartment at desirable dates.
- Indicate all the relevant days you want to stay in the apartment and fill in the form that will pop up when you confirm your choice.
- Wait until you will recieve a pre-confirmation email from us and then proceed to payment.
- Pay using your PayPal account as the most secure way of payment for you.
- As soon as we register your transaction we will issue a confirmation email, your stay in Prague will be firmly booked.
Once you have booked your stay, our agreement is a legal contract. If you need to cancel, please email us immediately.
- For cancellations made up to 60 days before your booking you will be charged by fixed 20 € and the rest amount will be refunded immediately.
- For cancellations made after this time, but 14 days before your booking, you will be charged by 50% of the amount. The rest amount will be refunded immediately.
- For later cancellation or failing to take up the booking without cancelling, you will be liable for the total amount.
For this reason you may wish to take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is available from 16:00 to 24:00 on the day of arrival. Check-in times outside of those specified must be confirmed with us prior to arrival.
We ask you to vacate the apartment by 10.00 on the morning of departure.
We ask you to be so kind and let us know the expected time of your arrival as soon as you have your travel details as we want to welcome you timely in your accomodation.
We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however, if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all money paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
Please use the apartment as if it were yours. Respect the guests that will arrive after your leave. We would appreciate if you could pass on the apartment in a similar clean condition as you found it (please put the dishes into the dish washer before checking). Please do not disturb other tenants, maintain peace and quietness in the house.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms inclusive the loggia.
- No gathering or partying allowed at the apartment.
- Children under 3 must not be left unattended any time. Children under 10 must not be left alone in the apartment.
- Every time you leave the apartment, the door must be closed and locked by turning the key twice countreclockwise.
- The entrance of the house must not be left open. Do not lock the house door by your key.
- Moving any furniture around the apartment is not allowed. This doesn’t apply to chairs and other minor adjustment. Might you need any rearrangement, kindly ask for our assistance.
- Drawing, hanging any objects and placing not removable stickers on walls is not allowed.
- Taking away things belonging to the apartment is not allowed (crockery, towels, etc.), except the umbrella.
- The heating season starts by October the 15th and ends on April the 15th every year. The heating system is computer controlled. The system keeps the room temperature on 22ºC during the daytime (7:00 – 22:00) and on 18ºC during the night.
- Any unauthorised interference to the heating system is strictly prohibited. Might you wish any adjustment of the indicated condition, kindly ask for our assistance.
Guests are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which they cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of 50€ if you did not report this.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
Parking cars is allowed on streets around the house and is for free. However, we cannot guarantee you will find an appropriate place each time. Respect traffic signs in your own interest.
The domestic appliances (TV set, satellite reciever, WiFi router, oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, iron etc.) must be used in accordance with corresponding users guides and common sense. Guests are supposed to learn how to operate them prior any use.
- Access to internet is provided on an “as-available” basis. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, and secure of error free at all times or will meet your requirements; and we are not responsible for security, integrity, accuracy, suitability or completeness of any information that you transmit or receive while using the service.
- Guests are obliged to show their valid travel documents at check-in.
Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
We shall investigate any suspect breach of the agreement by you, and reserve the right to take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including suspension or withdrawal of the service with immediate effect and without notice to you.
Guests acknowledge that use of the service is entirely at their own risk.
Nothing in this agreement serves to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Subject to the paragraph above we shall not be liable to you in contract, tort or otherwise arising in connection with this agreement for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, any special, indirect or consequential losses or any destruction or loss of data.
If any part of the service is not available to you through no fault on our part or where the failure, suspension or withdrawal of the service is beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be obliged to pay any compensation to you.
You will indemnify us against all and any losses or claims arising from any breach of the agreement by you, and against any claims or legal proceedings arising from your use of the services which are brought or threatened against us by another person.
You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights (including rights in software), trademarks, database rights, patents and inventions) in and relating to the service are owned by us and our licensors or contractors. Nothing in this agreement operates to transfer any such intellectual property rights to you.
We reserve the right to assign or sub-contract any of our rights and obligations under this agreement without notice to you.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.